Former Pastor Nikole Mitchell Hits The Pool In A Black Bikini

Abhijeet kumar
0

 The popular OnlyFans model used to be a pastor before she decided to undergo a career change. Now she is living her best life and trying to inspire her followers to do the same!

Former Pastor Turned OnlyFans Model Nikole Mitchell Smolders By The Pool In A Black Seashell Bikini

In her latest Instagram post, the social media sensation shared a video containing several shots that featured her posing beside the pool in a black bikini. The bikini top is made to look like clam shells while the straps look to be made of a string of pearls. Nikole let her damp hair fall loosely over her shoulders as she moved through a series of poses beside the pool.

“I had no idea when I was learning the art of receiving that it would eventually lead me to having sug@r d@dd!€s. I did not see that coming but holy schmoly am I so grateful,” she wrote in the caption. “For someone who takes great pride in being able to take care of herself, who’s navigated a hard divorce in the middle of a pandemic, I swung to one end of the pendulum where I didn’t need anyone, couldn’t rely anyone, & wouldn’t trust anyone.”

Nikole Mitchell hits the pool in a black bikini
Instagram | Nikole Mitchell

“Not after my heart was broken. Not after nearly a decade on food stamps. I got me. Why would I need anyone else?” she asked. “I was closed off & fiercely independent & I wore it with a badge of honor. I thought it was the greatest evolution I could achieve. Until I learned it wasn’t. I was exhausted, stressed, & felt so alone. I didn’t know how to relax, much less know how to receive.”

“Receiving felt weak. And after all I’d been through, I took pride in being strong. But I worked on it,” she explained. “I worked on opening myself up, I worked on dropping my walls, I worked on receiving. And slowly but surely I began to receive more & more. More compliments, more connections, more joy, more surprises, more presents, & eventually sug@r d@dd!€s.”

“That’s when I realized the power that the art of receiving has to offer,” she added. “No longer dependent upon your own striving, no longer forcing yourself to go at it all alone, you now have the ability to receive more than ever… just because.”

Nikole Mitchell poses in a white shirt
Instagram | Nikole Mitchell

Fans had nothing but love for her steamy snaps. “You’re so beautiful and sexy and perfect and I love everything about you and always will,” one fan gushed. “Gorgeous! Love the black bikini and your rocking hot body,” another follower wrote. “You look amazing!” a third fan chimed in.

48th Street Photography, who captured the photos, commented, “This was such an amazing shoot!” along with a heart-eye emoji. Nikole replied, “It really was! We got so much content that day!”

Nikole Realized She Wasn’t Straight After Seeing A LGBT Theater Performance

Former Pastor Nikole Mitchell poses in black lingerie
Instagram | Nikole Mitchell

In a September 2020 interview with the New York Post, Nikole revealed that she left the church in 2017 after she attended an LGBT-oriented theater performance that her to question her sexuality.

“I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, I don’t think I’m straight’ and it rocked my world,” she said. “I knew if I revealed my queerness I would lose it all because the church is not welcoming to queer people.”

“From a young age, I had fantasized about being a stripper,” she admitted. “But I was indoctrinated to believe my desires and my body were innately sinful and bad.”

Nikole Mitchell pulls up the straps of her red lingerie
Instagram | Nikole Mitchell

“I was taught that women aren’t allowed to lead and that women belong in the kitchen and with the children,” the mother-of-three admitted. “So even though it went against everything I was told, I decided to become [a pastor] because of my love for performing.”

After she did her first nude photo shoot, Michell recalled, “I cried because I had never felt more holy and sacred in my life. I never felt more sexy and liberated than I did then.” The OnlyFans model now says, “My sexuality is incredibly healing and sacred. And when I give this gift to people, it blesses them.”

Interested in more Nikole Mitchell content? In another recent Instagram post, she jumped off the boat in her black bikini! Fans can check out that video by clicking here!


Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top