Britney Spears Poses Topless In Bed Amid Sam Asghari Divorce

Abhijeet kumar
0

 Pop star Britney Spears and actor Sam Asghari have made headlines all week for calling it quits on their six-year relationship.

On Sunday afternoon, the “Toxic” singer decided to generate new headlines as she shared a video that featured her posing topless in bed, clutching a white blanket to her chest.

Britney Spears Ditches Her Pink Bikini Top Amid Sam Asghari Split

In a video set to Annie Lennox’s “I Put A Spell On You,” Britney shared a video that featured her lounging in bed, clutching a white blanket to her chest. At one point, she lies back on the pillows, showing off her belly button and her pink bikini bottoms, showing that she is wearing at least some clothes after all.

She’s also wearing a pair of pointed black boots. At one point, she grabs her leg and pulls it up beside her head, letting her long blonde hair fall in loose waves around her face. In the caption of this Instagram post, Britney dropped three emojis but did not write anything. She also made sure that comments were disabled on this post as well.

This is the first time that the 41-year-old pop star has taken to Instagram since she addressed her split from the 29-year-old actor, who filed for divorce on Wednesday, August 16, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, according to court documents obtained by The Blast.

Britney Spears Admits That She Is ‘Shocked’ By The Divorce Filing

On Friday night, the “Hold Me Closer” singer shared a video on Instagram that featured her dancing in green bikini bottoms, a black crop top, and potentially the same black pointed boots that she was wearing in bed on Sunday night. In the caption, Britney admitted that she was “a little shocked” by the divorce and admitted that her life is not as “perfect” as she tries to make it look on social media.

“As everyone knows, Hesam and I are no longer together … 6 years is a long time to be with someone so, I’m a little shocked but … I’m not here to explain why because it’s honestly nobody’s business !!!” she wrote in the caption. “But, I couldn’t take the pain anymore honestly !!! In some sort of telepathic way I have been receiving so many messages that melt my heart from friends and I thank you !!!”

Britney Spears Breaks Silence On Divorce In Bikini Dancing Video
Instagram | Britney Spears

“I’ve been playing it strong for way too long and my Instagram may seem perfect but it’s far from reality and I think we all know that !!! I would love to show my emotions and tears on how I really feel but some reason I’ve always had to hide my weaknesses !!!” she continued. “If I wasn’t my dad’s strong soldier, I would be sent away to places to get fixed by doctors !!! But that’s when I needed family the most !!! You’re supposed to be loved unconditionally … not under conditions !!!!”

“So I will be as strong as I can and do my best !!! And I’m actually doing pretty d*mn good !!! Anyways have a good day and don’t forget to smile !!!” she concluded. It seems that the pop star is trying to stay in good spirits amid the divorce. Hours after the actor filed for divorce on Wednesday, Britney announced her plans for the future… and it involves horses.

Britney Plans To Buy Two Horses Following The Divorce

Britney Spears rides a horse
Instagram | Britney Spears

On Wednesday night, hours after the actor filed for divorce, Britney announced her intentions to buy two horses that she planned to name Roar and Sophie. “Buying a horse soon 🐴 !!! So many options it’s kinda hard !!! A horse called Sophie and another called Roar 🐎 ??? I can’t make up my mind 🙈 !!!” she wrote in the caption. “Should I join the camaraderie and put a pink cowboy hat on 😜 ??? Either way I think I found my sweet spot with Roar 😘 !!!”

Meanwhile, Sam Asghari has also been posting on social media since the split. On Saturday afternoon, he took to his Instagram Stories to ask his followers which disguise he should wear to fool the paparazzi. Considering how Britney ditched a bra to grab fast food on Friday night, it looks like she doesn’t plan on hiding anything.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top